The Gift of Art
Recently, I gifted an original postcard. The postcard contained
a digital apple that had been eaten. It was a digital illustration I created. As I gifted the “eaten apple” I read the
headline, “You are the apple of my eye…” This meant the apple was eaten because
it was good.
I saw the joy in the faces of the two people I had given the postcards to. I explained the headline to
them. These two people do good deeds. One person will use the postcard to inspire
her daughter who is developmentally disabled.
Oftentimes, I have found my inspirational cards at Hallmark stores. This time I found the inspiration from my own mind, hands, and computer.
Oftentimes, I have found my inspirational cards at Hallmark stores. This time I found the inspiration from my own mind, hands, and computer.
You can find the postcard in my portfolio at:
No comments:
Post a Comment